Blog has moved, searching new blog...

Saturday, February 21, 2009

Goose Poop Sandwich

Doesn't this look like s#!+?

Well, it's home-made, and I know what you're thinking. I don't own any geese, or wild animals for that matter. This treat does looks weird... but I guess, yeah, it was weird - but pretty good!!

So I was in the mood for bitter and building. Why bitter? It reduces things, or at least gives it a descending nature, and I wanted something to bring me down a notch and solidify my base. So this I did.

What did I do to create this messy snack food that I need not worry about running to the patent office with due to its gastly appearance?

First I ground up some almonds (let's pretend they were soaked and then drained/dried, as I usually do, but I actually forgot in this case), along with.. well heck, I'll just write down the recipe for you:

Grind in a magic bullet/mini-mill thingy
-almonds
-black sesame seeds
-raw cacao nibs
-flax seeds (brown ones)
-spirulina
-goat colostrum... yep, threw that in there to make it a "SUPER FOOD".. colostrum is my new superfood, I don't think science has got a whiff of it yet, and so I'm glad so it's not abused and on every product in the health section of the grocery store.. like acai... that word makes me gag due to it's over-popularity.. it's a berry for crying out loud!! It's not gold.. anyways, I digress..

Blend that super fibery weird mess in the mill until it's pasty. Add:
-flax oil
-molasses (all I had on hand, not by choice, otherwise I would've used yacon)
-drop of goat milk to make it a little liquidy

Blend again (put this time it will be buttery and mushy)

Dollop the goop out onto a rice cake or something not-bitter (that would just overload the bitter senses of your tongue) and prepare for some building and grounding. It would actually make a lovely Yin tonic for women just after, or during their menses. The black colour in food magically replenishes blood and gives us some support during this time.

Also, don't forget that I made this whole thing up (like alot of things), so if you want to play with it, try anything. Just grind up stuff, add some oil, .. and spices go nicely too, like cinnamon,.. eh voila!!  Goose poop.

3 comments:

Please make comments encouraging and positive as this site is intended to empower! Thank you!...