Blog has moved, searching new blog...

Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Michael's barnwood-shelf pantry


Grains and beans, I love being able to see them through glass and sitting on wood. Not that there's a magic chemistry that makes them more nutritious, but it lifts my soul and empowers me to eat them. It gives them the respect and love that I feels truthful for mw and it dresses up this old barnwood shelfy thing so beautifully!! Not only that, but I have some favourite cooking resources tucked in the bottom and ready to use. Jack, our pooch dines beside it from some of Anna's (Michael's wife) handmade pottery. I don't have many kinds of varieties at all times, I like to have a few different beans on hand, and when they run out I refill with a different kind. I simply don't need them all at once, but I do see the advantages of that as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please make comments encouraging and positive as this site is intended to empower! Thank you!...