Blog has moved, searching new blog...

Thursday, April 16, 2009

Pear and Tofu Pudding


I made this when I lost my voice last year. I ate so much of it that I did get my voice back, but I also got the scoots, as this lovely treat is super moistening for the body, which often results in moist bowels as well.

In a blender, add pear, soft tofu (not firm!) - and really, that could be all, but I also added almond extract, fresh and dried ginger, and a little green stevia.

It was really refreshing and can quench an insatiable thirst 
(*Note - if you have an unsatiable thirst, it is better to eat fruits and moistening foods (like tofu) and even sea vegetables as oppose to continuously guzzling water, which can actually exasperate thirst when water is over drunk!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please make comments encouraging and positive as this site is intended to empower! Thank you!...