Blog has moved, searching new blog...

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Snacks for Your Stool

Oh yeah.. these are good. Try to get the imagery of gigantic stools out of your head first tho, because it makes these less appetizing.

The reason I called them Snacks for Your Stool is because it's mostly ground flax. I put flax in a grinder, and then added tahini, flax oil and molasses. That's it - spread it on something snacky, e voila! A Snack for Your Stool 

(I used at least 1/4 cup of flax seeds for this, plus I added some sesame seeds too, and I think pumpkin seeds got in there sometime too.. I like experimenting with something over and over to see what comes of it, and so I tried different seeds, and I'm sure nuts would work well too - but they're a little too rich for me right now, so I'm eating few of them).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please make comments encouraging and positive as this site is intended to empower! Thank you!...